RX for health

RX for health

Thursday, July 31, 2014

MELISSA'S COMMENTS

I have to start off by saying this group has helped me in ways I could never imagine. I want to thank each and everyone of you for all the support, questions posted and answers given. I have learned more in the past 2 months then I had known in the 10 years my father had diabetes. With that being said, I was diagnosed pre-diabetic in Feb, but did not do anything. In June I received a wake up call with BS numbers in the 500 range and the rest of the blood work through the roof!! I am happy to announce that this week, I am down 53lbs from Feb, BS was 94 before eating or taking meds (and 3 hours after I woke up). I am at a weight that I have not seen in over 7 years, and the Dr. said I may be able to be off the meds by Christmas. And the best news of it all, is that I can safely start trying to have a family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment